Welcome to the University of Nebraska Office Professionals Association Home Page!
We hope you find exciting opportunities and events here. We invite all office support staff at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to attend one of our meetings and get enthused about this special organization. Continue Reading
Two brown-bag sessions for Spring 2015 are scheduled:
Wednesday, February 18, Noon – 1:00 PM, Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center.
- The speaker will be Mark Robertson, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, creator of the “Really Obvious” video series about emergency preparedness reminders to the campus. Mark won the Nebraska Emergency Management Agency award for his work on the animated short videos and we’ll learn about emergency preparedness.
- The speaker will be Helen Fagan, Leadership and Diversity Scholar and Practitioner, This presentation we will look at the uniqueness each person brings into the workplace, and how these diversity of differences is the best part of creating synergy. Guaranteed to be different than any other diversity presentation you’ve ever heard!
Like us on Facebook
Click on Heading for More Information
- February 3, 2015 -- UNOPA Board Meeting
- February 10, 2015 -- UNOPA General Meeting -Cottonwood Room- East Campus Union- this is a link to the on-line registration
Lunch Menu: Nacho Bar, Coffee, Tea, Water, Dessert 10.70/per person
- February 18, 2015 - 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Mark Robertson will speak on Emergency Prepardness (see article at the right)
- March 12, 2015 Rose Frolik Award nominations due.
- April 22, 2015 - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Helen Fagan, Leadership & Diversity Scholar with speak on "Who You Are is the Best Part of What YOU Do!" (Brown Bag Lunch at the Nebraska City Union) -- see article to the right.
A Complete list of all items donted to the Giving Tree (St. Monica's) can be found in the January newsletter or by clicking here.
- 50th Anniversary Celebration