Welcome to the University of Nebraska Office Professionals Association Home
We hope you find exciting opportunities and events here. We invite all office support staff at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to attend one of our meetings and get enthused about this special organization. Continue Reading
Nominations for Rose Frolik Award
This annual award was established in 1988 to recognize a member who demonstrates the attributes of UNOPA’s founder and first president, Rose Frolik. Rose was an enthusiastic, energetic person who challenged life and felt that how you do your work may be a lot more important than what you do. UNOPA members who have been active for at least the past five years are eligible for nomination by anyone, including self. Recipients of this very special honor are presented with a personalized plaque commemorating their recognition, a year’s membership to UNOPA, a very special necklace, and a $600 award.
Information on nominating someone for this award can be found on the UNOPA website. You will also find a link to eligible UNOPA members.
Please send nominations to: Tricia Liedle, 2021 Transformation Dr., Ste. 3220, CC 6204 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12, 2015.
Brown-bag session for Spring 2015 :Wednesday, April 22, Noon-1:00 PM, Nebraska City Union.
- The speaker will be Helen Fagan, Leadership and Diversity Scholar and Practitioner, This presentation we will look at the uniqueness each person brings into the workplace, and how these diversity of differences is the best part of creating synergy. Guaranteed to be different than any other diversity presentation you’ve ever heard!
Like us on Facebook
Click on Heading for More Information
- March 3 -- UNOPA Board Meeting
- March 10 -- UNOPA General Meeting
- March 12, 2015 Rose Frolik Award nominations due.
- April 7 -- UNOPA Board Meeting
- April 14 -- UNOPA General Meeting/ Past Presidents and Rose Frolik Award
- April 22, 2015 - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Helen Fagan, Leadership & Diversity Scholar with speak on "Who You Are is the Best Part of What YOU Do!" (Brown Bag Lunch at the Nebraska City Union) -- see article to the right.
- April 24 and 25 -- North Central Professional Development Days, Lincoln, NE (hosted by LPS)