Would you like to receive up to $100 help for your professional growth?
The Bradley Munn Professional Growth Fund was established to benefit the professional growth of our UNOPA members and the university as a whole. The Bradley Munn Fund Committee has the responsibility for the administration of UNOPA Fund # CD2484. The Fund will reimburse UNOPA members for up to $100 for:
- Professional conference expenses (including travel expenses)
- PSP application fee, or a similar type of educational expense.
Who is eligible?Any part-time or full-time employee, who is a UNOPA member, is welcome to apply! (Members cannot receive a stipend for two years in a row.)
How do I apply?
Complete the application vie Docusign at the link provided below, and attach receipts for up to $100 expenses.
- In addition to receipts, attach proof of completion.
- If applying for reimbursement of expenses for a class, seminar, or conference, attach proof that you passed the class (for example, a copy of your grade report) or proof that you attended the conference/seminar (for example, a copy of your attendance certificate).
- If applying for reimbursement of a PSP application fee, attach a copy of your Professional Activity Record with signatures, or some other proof that you applied (for example, a copy of your PSP certificate).
- For questions contact: Jana Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org